Any car enthusiast would agree on the benefits of having a floor jack in their arsenal. Traditional floor jacks aren't the ideal option for backing up your DIY enthusiasm. On the other hand, the average smaller versions of floor jacks are also not ideal for your home garage. That being said, you can’t bring an industrial-grade floor jack in your home garage either! As they’re bulky and hard to move around.
So, what’s the solution here? Where to find the best one? And how to look for this deadly combination in a single product? Well, kiss your worries goodbye! We committed ourselves to months of research to find the best 3 ton low profile floor jack and came up with some products.
These floor jacks have exceptional maneuverability while maintaining stability. They are also smaller and lighter than a traditional floor jack. On top of that, these floor jacks can hold up to 3 tons of weight. So, except for tanks or airplanes, you can raise almost all genres of regular go-to vehicles with these babies.
Jump To Contents
- Quick Summary:
- 3 Best 3 Ton Low Profile Floor Jacks in the Market
- Final Verdict
Before jumping into a fully-fledged description of the products, let's take a look at some quick notes-
"We didn’t vote it as the overall best product out of spite. It got all the necessary features you can expect from a low-profile floor jack. It might be a bit heavy but that is without compromising the smooth maneuverability. Its unparalleled strength, stability, mobility, and slim design made its place on the top of our list."
"If your floor jack leaves you exhausted while pumping then there’s no benefit. Machines are supposed to make your life easy. That’s where the Arcan Aluminum Floor jack comes in. With its Dual Piston Pumping system, you can achieve the maximum raise with just 10 strokes or so. Also, it’s lightweight and the mobility is outstanding and that’s a plus in our book."
"This one also got the fundamental things to call it one of the best of the bests. 3 inches ultra low profile, dual pump system, and 20 inches raise capacity makes this floor jack into a beast. And all these come with just a 72 pounds weight. So, you will feel the smoothness in mobility. Plus, the price couldn’t get more reasonable."
3 Best 3 Ton Low Profile Floor Jacks in the Market
The best floor jack for you will depend on your needs, the space in which you need to work, and whether you plan on using it as a light-duty or heavy-duty model. Considering those aspects, we researched and analyzed the below products to give you some better options while choosing the best one for your lifting needs. Now then, allow us to unveil the products-
1. Best Overall: Pittsburgh Automotive 3 Ton Low Profile Floor Jack
- Material: Steel
- Capacity: 3 tons (6,000 lbs)
- Weight: 100 Pounds
- Min. Lifting Range: 5 inches
- Max. Lifting Range: 18-1/4 inches
- Pumping Technology: Rapid Pump
When we'are out in the market for any product, we want to get ourself the best product with a reasonable price. And let us tell you- We didn’t have to think twice while choosing the Pittsburgh Automotive Floor Jack. We knew straight away that this is the one for us!
A polished look coupled with a sturdy construction, this baby will serve the best value for money while doing its job seamlessly. That being said, it’s not meant for heavy industrial use. It works best when used in your home garage. And comes with every feature you can expect from a floor jack. Let’s take a look at them-
1. Sturdy Built Quality: Supporting and lifting up a 3-ton vehicle up to 2 feet is no joke. A heavy-duty construction is of utmost necessity for the task. That’s where the Pittsburgh Floor Jack comes into play. It’s made of delicately crafted high-end steel material. And the upper layer is coated with industrial-grade paint that gives it a rugged look. So, you won’t have to worry about your floor jack shattering down into pieces again!
2. Stability: A minor drawback is that it weighs more or less 75 pounds. We know this might seem a bit much at first but this enormous weight helps a great lot to keep it steady while lifting heavy vehicles like a truck. And if you’re worried about carrying it around, We'll say DON’T. With the four-wide steel casters, moving it around is literally like taking a stroll in the park.
3. Seamless Lifting: Now let's talk about the product's fundamental purpose. This floor jack is truly a game-changer. It can lift up to 3 tons and around 2 feet high from the ground. Any average floor jack can’t do that. On top of that, lifting your vehicle is a breeze with the Rapid Pump dual-piston pump technology. With just 3½ pumps, your vehicle will be lifted around 20 inches above the ground. No need to torture your arm muscles now.
4. Sleazy Design: If your car or truck is modified or has a low ground clearance then you can rely on the Pittsburgh low profile floor jack with your eyes closed! It gets lowered to 3⅛ inches in its fully collapsed state. So, no matter how low your vehicle’s ground clearance is, this floor jack got you covered.
- Super-tough precision welded steel construction
- Ultra-wide steel casters ensure excellent mobility on any ground
- Seamless lifting experience
- Foam bumper prevents the floor jack from doing any damage to the car
- Slim design allows it to slide under cars with the lowest ground clearance
- The package doesn’t include any jack stands
- Heavier in comparison to similar products
- Not applicable for industrial use
2. Best Dual Pump Lifting: Arcan 3 Ton Aluminum Floor Jack
- Material: Aluminum
- Capacity: 3 tons (6,000 lbs.)
- Dimension: 30 x 13.5 x 8 inches
- Weight: 56 Pounds
- Min. Lifting Range: 3.75 inches
- Max. Lifting Range: 17.5 Inches
- Pumping Technology: Dual Pump Piston
Floor jacks are a great alternative to Hydraulic lifts. However, having an average floor jack won’t help you much. You need to buy one that can provide good maneuverability and professional grade service. For that reason, we're confident to suggest this 3 ton Aluminum Floor Jack. It weighs less while being sturdy as a rock. On top of that, this exceptional tool can also be used in the industrial manner. And that’s not all, here are some other reasons for that you can rely on this tool-
1. Built Quality : When we said that it’s not an average floor jack, we wasn’t joking! It’s made of high quality and super lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum to give it a rock-solid construction. And it weighs only 56 pounds. So, the maneuverability is unquestionable.
2. Design: Its ergonomic design with 2 pieces removable handle makes it a lot easier to carry it around. There are also two handles at the side of the body for better movability while placing it in the right place. Plus, the rubber bumper will protect your car’s abdominal area.
3. Lift Capacity: Now, let’s see into the main part. The Arcan floor jack will give you the maximum lift height of 17.5 inches and it’s able to take a load up to 3 tons. Thanks to its Dual Pump Pistons, rising up the load is a breeze with it. And it’s only 3.75 inches high when the saddle is collapsed. So, whether you’re trying to lift an SUV or sedan, the Arcan jack won’t disappoint you.
4. Convenient Operating: Most of the floor jacks in the market take a lot of strength to achieve the desired lift. But that’s not the case with the Arcan floor jack. With only just 10 pumps or so, you’ll achieve a perfect height to perform any repair. And a simple counter-clockwise twist is enough to bring your vehicle back to the ground.
5. Durable Locking Mechanism: This jack features the Counterweight Pawl Locks to ensure a sturdy stability. It’s also ASME PASE-2019 Safety Standard certified. So, you won’t have to be concerned about your car falling suddenly.
- High-end durability is ensured with the aircraft-grade aluminum
- Extremely lightweight design makes it super portable
- Lower body design makes it a perfect fit for even the vehicles with low ground clearance
- The ergonomic design is perfect for a better mobility
- The Dual Piston Pumps are able to rise any manner of vehicles without breaking a sweat
- Truly user-friendly operating
- It’s on the expensive side
- The rubber bumper may get eroded after several use
3. Best Heavy Duty: Liftmaster 3 Ton Ultra Low Profile Floor Jack
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Capacity: 3 tons (6,000 lbs.)
- Dimension: 31 x 15 x 6.5 inches
- Weight: 72.6 pounds
- Min. Lifting Range: 3 inches
- Max. Lifting Range: 20 inches
- Pumping Technology: Dual pump system
Simple, powerful, and convenient would be the words to describe this ultra-low-profile car jack properly. A sleek design with a heavy-duty construction makes this floor jack cherished by every car enthusiast. It’s exceptionally lightweight but gets the job done like an industrial-grade jack. Now then, let’s take a deeper dive into its more amazing features-
1. Ultra Low Profile: Many low-slung car owners often face difficulty lifting up the car. Because an average floor jack won’t slide under the lowered chassis. However, you can say goodbye to that concern with the Liftmaster Ultra Low Profile floor jack. It’s only 3 inches in height when fully collapsed. So, whether you own a sports car or a custom one, this baby will always slide right under it.
2. Weight Capacity: For a floor jack, it’s essential to lift a car without any hassle. With that being said, Liftmaster floor jack is top of its game. It has a maximum lift capacity of 3 tons and can lift your vehicle up to 20 inches. So, from a regular-sized sedan or SUV to a small truck, the Liftmaster floor jack won't let you down.
3. Smooth Operation: This floor jack features a Dual Pump system. That means you can lift your vehicle with just a little effort that won’t leave you huffing and puffing! Plus, the two-piece knurled handle is foam padded which ensures damage control to your vehicle and provides superior grip. However, in several cases, the pumps start releasing pressure if not tightened properly. But don’t worry, you just need to tighten the pump accordingly and you’re good to go.
4. Mobility: An industrial-grade floor jack is too bulky and heavy to keep in a home garage. For personal use, you need a floor jack that can move around easily. The Liftmaster is a gamechanger in that manner, it only weighs 33 kilograms.
5. Safety: For starters, the saddle is wide and from super-tough aluminum. So, if you’re concerned that this floor jack may suddenly break down, then just don’t get worked up. On top of that, the saddle is coated with textured rubber to give a sturdy base and superior traction while holding up the vehicle.
- Affordable price range
- Super lightweight that ensures easy maneuverability
- Dual pump system raises the vehicle like a breeze
- 3 inches ultra-low profile to support low-slung vehicles
- User-friendly design
- Take weight up to 3 tons
- Pumps start to gradually release the pressure if not tightened strongly
- No jack stand included
1. Can a low-profile jack lift a truck?
Yes, a low-profile jack can lift a truck. Low-profile jacks are designed to fit under vehicles with lower ground clearance. However, vehicles like Jeep Wrangler, and Chevrolet Sierra have more than average ground clearance. So, while raising those you need a floor jack that provides around 20 inches raise. That’s it. Other than that, a low-profile jack should be able to raise your truck pretty easily.
2. Can I raise an above 3-ton vehicle with a 3-ton low-profile jack?
The thing is, while raising any vehicle for changing tires or any repairing issues, you only lift a portion of the vehicle, not the whole. The same goes for the weight. So, yes, you can lift up a vehicle that weighs above 3 tons with a 3-ton floor jack. However, it’s best not to. But if you do it anyway, then just make sure to put a jack stand after lifting.
3. Can a floor jack damage your car?
Generally, it doesn’t. However, the chassis of your car has been reinforced in such a way that authorized jack locations can be used without risk. The weaker metal structures can be damaged when these zones are strayed from and are more expensive to fix. So, as long as you use the designated place to raise your vehicle, you’re good to go.
It’s not always bad to coddle your enthusiasm. You might spend some extra money in the process but it’s worth it! Since you are also going to invest a good amount of money on this, you should get your hands on the right one. And you can rely on us when we say that each one of them will give you your money's worth.
We sincerely hope we were of some help and helped choose your best 3 ton low profile floor jack. If you need any further help, feel free to ask us. A happy customer is always our number one priority.
Check-Out Top-Notch Jacks Reviews:
- Top 10 Floor Jacks For Lifted Truck